8.12.2010

Project Week: #4 ~ freezer paper stenciling

Have you been to the MADE blog? If not, I suggest you do so! It's a sewing and craft blog by a lady named Dana, and she comes up with the coolest things. For this next project I'm featuring, I used her freezer paper stencil instructions, which can be found on her tutorials page.
I don't know why I haven't tried this before, because it's so simple! Especially with the tips and pictures from the tutorial.
When my husband and I found out we were having another baby, I made some matching shirts for our other 2 kids as a way to announce it to family members. It took a little figuring, but the shirts worked!

I also made this necklace shirt for my daughter after seeing some similar ones on etsy. I used the freezer paper for the bow necklace, then q-tips and a paintbrush for the others.
So go look at MADE's instructions, and stencil something of your own!

No comments: