4.26.2011

some fashion talk


I like keeping up on fashion - seeing what the new color of the season is, the new trends, I always get the September issue of Vogue, etc. Doesn't mean I always look so fashionable, but I try to use my closet staples and add a few trendy items every once in awhile. Even if it's just an accessory like a new necklace or belt.
Lately, I've been following the blog Kendi Everyday. I heard about this blog from my friend Brooke, who is always super stylish herself, and should have a style blog of her own! Kendi is a cute girl that lives in Texas, and posts her adorable outfits almost daily. And what I especially like is that she tells where she bought her pieces, or where you can find something similar. There are so many ensembles of hers that I love and have tried to replicate with my own closet. Sometimes successfully, and sometimes not so much! I really love the above stripes on stripes combo she's doing.

Do you have any fashion blog favorites?

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Have you seen Kristine. Or Polly.? I hadn't heard of it until today, but it seems like the type of blog you would like. But I have no idea. I'm no fashion guru. Here's the address: http://www.kristinemachine.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

Carolyn, your blog is fun! Thanks for sharing on Facebook. I've always loved your style and thought that one day I would see you on Urban Weeds. http://www.urbanweedsblog.com/

Carolyn said...

Jocelyn - I hadn't heard of her either, but I love her blog! Very cute outfits in there.

Carrie - thanks for stopping by, you are so kind! I've been reading Urban Weeds almost since it started. Love it - fun to see what Portlanders come up with.

Meeha Meeha said...

You look great! Ever thought of publishing your style on Chictopia? I visit it from time to time, you woulf be a pretty addition!