9.02.2010

let's go bento!

If you frequent the same blogs I do, then you've already seen this earlier in the week. Design Mom posted about this website, Another Lunch. It's fabulous! I've spent a good couple hours perusing the site, clicking on links, reading tips, and writing down ideas. There are tons of pictures of bento-style lunches for kids and a million tips to start making your own bento lunches. I'm all over it. I've invested in the Easy Lunchboxes, as well as some mini cutters and fruit leather. Mine will definitely not be as elaborate as ones pictured, but I can't wait to hear how my new lunches go over with my 1st grader!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That's a great idea, especially for our finnicky kids who won't even eat meat sandwiches! "Another Lunch" looks like a great blog for inspiration.

kathryn said...

um, i think i just spent the last hour looking at this site- i LOVE it... i also just ordered some of those hard boiled egg molds. can't wait to try those out!

Carolyn said...

I just bought some of those too, kathryn! Can't wait until they come in the mail.